Benefits of Luminous UltraGlow Soap with White Plus Technology
You’ve been searching for the solution to lighter more radiant skin without a harsh feeling that leaves your skin dry, and now Relumins Labs has the answer for you, Relumins Luminous UltraGlow Soap with White Plus Technology. Lightening your skin should also leave your skin feeling pampered and well cared for, and Luminous UltraGlow Soap is a luxuriously lathering, indulgent soap scientifically proven to help lighten and brighten your skin with soothing active ingredients and Relumins White Plus Technology.
- Enhances your skin’s brightening efficiency with soothing active ingredients that help your skin retain its natural moisture rather than stripping it away with harsh acids, while quickly eliminating dark spots, leaving your skin feeling fresh and rejuvenated
- Restores skin’s nutrients, deeply nourishing as it exfoliates to brighten the appearance of skin
- Replenishes and leaves skin feeling smooth and clean with all-natural Coconut Oil, which has natural antioxidant properties to assist with the appearance of wrinkles and skin irritation. Coconut oil is also a gentle yet thorough cleanser which assists in deep cleaning your pores
- Scientifically formulated with Luminous UltraGlow advanced White Plus Technology, a proprietary blend of scientifically proven ingredients that protect your skin from the sun while reducing the appearance of redness and dark spots and provide for an overall lightening effect
- Non-irritating, non-drying, leaves skin feeling fresh and renewed
- 135g bar
Relumins White Plus Technology- A proven advanced formula of plant extracts and ingredients for maximum skin whitening, lightening and brightening, as well as sun protection and being gentle on the skin with no harsh acids. Contains ingredients scientifically proven by the Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology to reduce skin unevenness.1
Bisabolol – Soothing anti-irritant and skin-brightener extracted from chamomile.
Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane – Helps protect from the Sun’s damaging rays.
Coconut Oil – Leaves skin feeling soft and nourished, has natural antioxidant properties to assist with wrinkles and irritation.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride -Derived from coconut oil and glycerin, an excellent emollient and skin-replenishing ingredient.
Pentylene Glycol - A humectant that helps treat dry and flaky skin by helping the skin retain moisture.
Phenylethyl Resorcinol - An extremely powerful, yet gentle, skin whitening antioxidant scientifically proven by the Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology to reduce skin unevenness.
– Helps protect from the Sun’s damaging rays.
Sources Cited:1Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, March 2013, issue 1, pages 12-17