Green Coffee Bean Extract 4:1 - 300mg L- Glutathione - 250mg
Clinically proven and scientifically supported, glutathione is the gold standard of skin lightening supplements. It naturally binds with the precursor of eumelanin, the pigment responsible for dark complexions, and creates pheomelanin, a lighter pigment. Additionally, it is a potent antioxidant that promotes health skin by reducing the damage that leads to aging.
- Cold extracted from raw green coffee beans and standardized to 50% Chlorogenic Acid
Raspberry Ketone - 225mg
- Research has shown that raspberry ketone help weight-loss efforts, especially when paired with regular exercise and a well-balanced diet of healthy and whole foods.
Raspberry ketone is the primary aromatic compound of red raspberries. By regulating adiponectin, a protein used by the body to regulate metabolism, raspberry ketone causes the fat within your cells to get broken up more effectively, helping your body burn fat faster. The recommended dose is 100mg per day. To get the same benefit from the whole fruit, you'd have to consume 90 pounds of raspberries.
Green Tea Extract - 35mg
- Clinically proven that moderate consumption of EGCG can improve the health status of overweight individuals undergoing regular exercise by reducing HR and plasma glucose concentrations. Loss of body fat, may require a higher intake of EGCG, other catechins or addition of metabolic stimulants.
Garcinia Cambogia Extract - 48mg
- is believed by some scientist to assist in weight loss because of it's ability to regulate metabolism. According to the University of Maryland Medical Center, test tube examinations found that hydroxycitric acid prevents carbohydrates from being stored as fat.
Griffonia Simplicifolia Seed Extract 5-HTP - 50mg
- known to boost mood, reduce anxiety and hot flashes, combat obesity and improve sleep
Bitter Orange Powder - 50mg
- Bitter orange contains several chemical compounds that stimulate metabolic rate and increase calorie burning in the body. It's also known to be more effective when combined with caffeine.
Cellulose, Rice Flour, Microcrystalline Cellulos, Magnesium Stearate, Silicone Dioxide