Benefits of New Advanced Glutathione 15000mg - Professional Grade Skin Whitening - USA FDA compliant
*The 15000 vials may be be shipped in two packs of 7500
Introducing a revolutionary NEW product from Relumins Labs, the premier supplier of the finest Glutathione products available on the market today, the first ever, high-dosage Glutathione vial approved by the United States FDA, Relumins Advanced Glutathione Oral-Vials 15000mg in Tangerine Flavor.
The new Relumins Advanced Glutathione Oral-Vials are 100% as effective as IV Glutathione, as well as compliant with FDA regulations and available to be shipped quickly within the United States as well as Worldwide.
- Relumins Advanced Glutathione Oral-Vials are taken orally. When taken as a liquid, glutathione is absorbed through mucous membranes which quickly delivers a high-dosage of glutathione directly to the bloodstream. This method of injestion provides peak elevations of serum glutathione which is equally as effective as glutathione IV, injection or sublingual glutathione and with a delicious tangerine taste.
- Glutathione when used as a supplement for skin whitening has been shown to be safe and effective in numerous clinical studies, and according to a double-blind placebo-controlled clinical trial by National Institute of Health , Glutathione treatment has been proven to “significantly lower” the skin melanin index of study participants after a few weeks of use. The study goes on to conclude that Glutathione use is “safe and effectively whitens the skin and improves skin condition.”
- Each set contains two sterile oral administration droppers and ten sterile glass vials each containing Relumins Advanced Glutathione Oral-Vials, which contain 1500mg Glutathione and 500mg Vitamin C Booster in Tangerine Flavor. 1500mg of Glutathione is twice as much as any other Glutathione available.
- Easily keep up with your Glutathione regiment on-the-go without the inconveniences of IV Glutathione, perfect for the busy executive! Take a convenient 1ml drop per use which contains 250mg Glutathione and 83ml Vitamin C booster, with 6 total servings per vial, with no visits to a clinic required.
- Made a state of the art facility, certified cGMP under the Current Good Manufacturing Practices enforced by the United States Food and Drug Administration which provide procedures that assure the proper design, monitoring and control of Relumins Labs manufacturing processes and facilities.
- Scientific studies show that this form of Glutathione absorbs and whitens up to 100X faster.
- RELUMINS ADVANCED by Relumins Labs, USA, is the most sought-after brand of Glutathione available in the world.
- Certified Kosher, Vegan and Halal and does not contain any pork or alcohol-based products.
How Glutathione Works
Glutathione competitively inhibits melanin synthesis in the reaction of tyrosinase and L-DOPA by interrupting L-DOPA's ability to bind to tyrosinase during melanin synthesis. These results indicate that glutathione inhibits the synthesis and agglutination of melanin by interrupting the function of L-DOPA.It is the master anti-oxidant that helps fight free radicals that causes skin damages. It also contributes to good liver function.
Glutathione is an extremely powerful antioxidant whose health benefits are too numerous to count. Doctors have been giving it to their patients to relieve a whole host of ailments, ranging from liver disease to cancer, when they noticed that it was also making their patients' skin lighter and more radiant. Glutathione is now at the forefront of skin lightening esthetics due to its virtually nonexistent risk of side effects and astonishingly natural results.
***What is that smell? The strong sulfur smell is completely normal. You can tell the product is made with high potency glutathione because of the sulfur smell, glutathione is a sulfur donating molecule.
 Watanabe, Fumiko, et al. "Skin-whitening and skin-condition-improving effects of topical oxidized glutathione: a double-blind and placebo-controlled clinical trial in healthy women." Clinical, cosmetic and investigational dermatology 7 (2014): 267. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4207440/