Become a Relumins Reseller
0 item(s) /
Pro Acne Care
> Relumins Light Therapy Tool
New Relumins LED Light Therapy Tool - Perfect Your Skin!
Relumins Light Therapy Tool
This Item Has Been Discontinued
Put me on the Waiting List
Benefits of Relumins Multi-Function Facial Light Therapy
Introducing Relumins Multi-Function Facial Light Therapy Tool, a skin lightening device that delivers a spa-like experience right at your home. The NEW product from Relumins works to help with skin rejuvenation, skin tightening, whitening, and anti-aging. Low light energy deeply penetrates the skin promoting the absorption of skin care products, boosting younger, smoother skin.
- RF, promotes detoxification, lymphatic drainage, smoothness of skin, and reduces redness while increasing the firmness of the skin and leaving it looking youthful and lifted.
- No needle necessary, the Facial Light Therapy Tool breaks through skin dullness and uses mesoporation to stimulate collagen making the face look more plumped and softer.
- Enhances skin's flexibility and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with 6 color LED lights that work efficiently and offer an alternative to drying chemicals and invasive procedures.
-EMS, Electronic Muscle Stimulation, technology delivers powerful heat that stimulates existing collagen softening wrinkle lines and improves the quality of the skin leaving it feeling refreshed and glowing.
-Helps calm existing blemishes and reduces the chance of future breakouts.
With one lightweight EMS RF beauty instrument and 6 LED lights, you'll save precious time and money by bringing the professional spa experience home.
- Red Light- Enhances collagen in the skin and evens out skin tone reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
- Green Light- Brightens the appearance of dark spots and discoloration.
- Blue Light- Reduces blemishes and assists in controlling oiliness.
-Yellow Light- Brightens the skin. It is suitable for skin with dark spots and dull areas.
- Pink Light- Whitens the skin and overall fair complexion.
- Pink Flashing Light- Aids in the permeation of topical skincare products.
Charge device for 3 hours before first use. To charge, insert the USB cable connector into the device and then the other end into the charging jack and connect to the power source.
-After cleansing the skin, apply your preferred serum to skin.
-Press the Power switch on the device. The red LED indicator will light and the device will be at intensity level 1.
-Adjust the intensity level according to skin type and personal preference.
-Adjust intensity by pressing the power button.
-Move the device slowly from bottom to top of the face and from inside to out. The skin may feel warm during use and this is normal. The device will automatically shut off after 10 minutes of use.
-It is recommended that the device be used 3 times per week for 10 minutes each time. It is also recommended that a skin serum be used to keep the skin moist during each treatment with this device.
Weill Medical College of Cornell University's Department of Dermatology had done a study with 21 subjects (38% male, 62% female; age range: 14-21 years) to evaluate the efficacy of blue light and red light in handheld LED Array devices. Subjects were given 1 to 6 locations on their face to treat, which were randomly selected using a modification of the Global Acne Grading System. During the study, they were instructed to use nonmedicated soap. Each week, the subjects treated the areas with blue light, 20 min duration, and red light, 30 min duration, with 2-3-day intervals. There was a total of 8 treatments for 4 weeks. The study concluded that the use of handheld LED devices for the treatment of acne was successful with "68% reporting moderate to market improvement at final follow up". Even though treatment was administered for 4 weeks, acne was reducing to up to 8 weeks after treatment.
Sadick, Neil S. "Handheld LED array device in the treatment of acne vulgaris." J Drugs Dermatol 7.4 (2008): 347-350.
Frontrow - Luxxe White
Beauty Elements Ventures Manufacturing Inc.